iPhone, Droid & Web App Info
The Computer & Technology Section Apps contain dozens of Texas and federal codes, rules and statutes, including:
• Administrative Codes;
• Bankruptcy Code;
• Business & Commerce Code;
• Business Organizations Code;
• Civil Practice & Remedies Code;
• Computer Law
• Family Code;
• Finance Code;
• Intellectual Property (Various State & Federal Acts);
• Penal Code;
• Probate Code;
• Property Code;
• Rules of Appellate Procedure (State & Federal);
• Rules of Civil Procedure (State & Federal);
• Rules of Evidence (State & Federal);
• Tax Code;
• Trust Code;
Plus much more, and all searchable by keyword(s).
Below are instructions downloading and accessing the Section’s apps.
Please keep in mind that only Section members can access the app. If you’d like to join the Section, click here.
For the Web app, there is nothing to download.
Simply login to the Section website at www.sbot.org/wp-login.php using the same credentials (bar # and password) that you use for the State Bar of Texas website to authenticate your membership.
Then access the Web app at http://webapp.sbot.org